Friday, April 13, 2012

18 weeks


The dress was on sale at Belk for 25.00. It is soooo comfortable that I want another because they had so many colors. My mom bought this for me. 

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   5 lbs. The doctor said I am doing good on weight gain.
Maternity clothes?  Not yet, I am really hoping I can make it the next 28
½ school days without having to buy any. I think that I can get through the summer with flowy dresses.
Stretch marks?  No, I am using my Mama Mio Belly Oil every night, but it is time to reorder. I was thinking about picking up some Mustela from Baby
’s r us too.
Sleep:  Sleep is interrupted by one of three things
…number one…I have to go pee…number two…I have crazy, wicked dreams…number three…I can’t breathe. I need a crane humidifier.
Best moment this week: I am going to change this to the worse moment this week. We went in for a sonogram to find out the baby
’s gender and they wouldn’t do it. Worst of all, I drug my parents with us. So disappointed.
Have you told family and friends:  Yes.
Miss Anything?  Green Tea. Flavored beverages. I love water but the blandness is really starting to tick me off.
Movement:  Hmmmmm. This one is kind of up in the air. I do have funny
“sensations” but I don’t know exactly what it is. Could be they baby or something as yucky as gas.
Food cravings: Fruits, vegetables, and sweets. My aunt made some squash for Easter, and I loved it. So have to go to the farmer
’s market soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just nasty smells.
Have you started to show yet: Not to the public. I can tell. My husband says barely
…but he probably just doesn’t want me to kick him…lol.
Gender prediction:  The heart rate was 155
…so girl. Sweets…so girl. Higher carry…girl.
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I am happy, right up until the doctor and nurses burst my bubble.
Weekly Wisdom:  Don
’t kill the doctor…I am going to need him later. Seriously.
Looking forward to: Finally getting the nursery going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment